Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok. I'm not really sure where this whole blog thing is going to go or how long it is going to last. I simply know I've never been that good at keeping a journal because inevitably the first entry is way too long and then I get bored and never write again. However, my motivation for this journal/blog is a little different so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Claire is my main reason for the blog. See, she is just 5 months old and already I realize how fast she has grown and changed since her birth in October. I want to remember these precious times and look back on memories I know I'll forget. I've also been reading other popular blogs and think they're pretty interesting. Some good friends also recommended it, so here I am. I hope someone reads this someday and if nothing else I hope Claire will! The three of us are leaving for vacation tomorrow. Justin, Claire, and I are flying to Michigan so that most of my family can meet Claire for the first time. Understand, we live in Texas and most of my family lives in Michigan so they haven't been able to visit yet. I'm so excited to see them although I already can tell this visit will be different because it's not for me to reunite with my family but for Claire. It's just amazing how a baby changes your life so completely and so immediately!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Have fun in Michigan and welcome to the fabulous life of blogging! =)

I hope your happy...I had to join this dang blogger site just to comment!