Monday, April 10, 2006

Game Show Network. I love that channel. I have always been a huge fan of game shows and it is a dream of mine to be on one someday...not to win money, although that would be nice of course, but just to say I was once on a game show!

However, our cable company does not understand the love affair I have with that channel and have taken it off. Not of expanded or moved it to a higher price rate, just taken it off completely. I won't say my life is over, but it is forever changed...until we move or the cable company gets it back. Maybe it's time to switch to satellite television. Hmm......

In other news, Claire has been eating her veggies so well. I'm so proud of her. She ate a whole jar of carrots today for lunch. I couldn't get them in her mouth fast enough and when she finished the entire thing, she cried for more. Afterwards, I felt guilty for feeding her so much, but I'm just so glad that she likes her veggies unlike someone else in our household. Tomorrow, we try sweet potatoes for the first time and after that we're moving on to the fruits!

Hopefully, she'll continue to like her veggies but even if she doesn't I will finally get to use the old saying we all heard growing up...."Eat your veggies, they're good and good for ya!"

I love vegetables and I would have to say my favorite one is pumpkin but if you don't consider pumpkin to be a vegetable, then my favorite is squash. What's your favorite veggie?

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the Game Show Network too! Unfortunately we lost that channel a looong time ago. My favorite show is the old Press Your Luck. I also like watching Love Connection on that channel.

My favorite veggie is broccoli. Steamed only with cheddar cheese. But the cheese isn't a necessary. I also like grilled asparagus but I rarely buy or eat it.

I can't believe she is starting to eat real food now!