Saturday, June 30, 2007

This week was very busy! I bought a bed for Claire on Ebay and on Tuesday Justin and I went to pick it up. The bed was 4 hours away so we drove Tuesday afternoon, got the bed, turned around and drove back. We got back about midnight and unloaded the bed. The next day we started to put it together. WOW! It took us all day to get the bed together and Justin even got a new power tool called a Dremel in order to complete the project. Even though it was not as easy as we had expected, it still turned out well and Claire has loved sleeping/playing/jumping on her new bed. Once I get her room finished, I'll post some pictures.

Here's something kinda crazy. Last night, Claire was eating dinner and she had beans on her right and rice on her left. I noticed that she switches hands to eat. She ate the beans with the spoon with one hand and the rice with the other. She really does take after Grandpa. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on that!! Here's my proof!

One hand......


Then the other......



Claire and I are flying up to Michigan on Wednesday to visit, but while we are there, her cousins Maggie and Reese happen to be visiting family down here. Kind of a switch off. Since we won't get to see them much up there, we got the chance to visit with them today. We met at the San Jacinto Monument and had a great time! Here are some pictures!

1 comments:

Justin said...

I definitely will need more practice using the dremel. I don't know if you noticed the other day, but my hands were shaking like crazy when I was cutting off that bolt. I was terrified I was going to cut one of our fingers off.

Anyway, love you!