Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another busy weekend is upon us again. It's amazing to me how quickly the week seems to go by. Anyway, this morning Justin and Claire got some good Daddy/Daughter time while I was out of the house. This is apparently what happens when Mom is outta da house is playing the piano. I hesitated to post these pictures since she looks like an orphan with her hair in her face, however, I would appreciate any helpful hints on what to do. Barrettes and Ponytail Holders come out of Claire's hair in about 0.2 seconds.




Then, this afternoon once Justin went to work and Claire had her nap, she and I packed up to go to Houston. We went to see Cole (Claire's first cousin) play t-ball. Cole is 5 years old and is almost done with kindergarten. He played so well today and is a very quick runner. I didn't manage to get too many pictures at the game since Claire was running around as usual screaming at the top of her lungs. I know it probably annoys some people, but it is a happy scream and not a temper tantrum scream. We still are working on it though. I did manage to grab a picture of Cole batting and his little sister Alyssa (7 months old) being as cute as can be.





On a much sadder note, Justin's boss lost his daughter-in-law yesterday to a drunk driver. She was a police officer just doing her duty and it ended up being "her time." I had also known her from CVS and was truly saddened by the loss.

0 comments: