Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Excitable"

Claire has been sick for 3 days now. She has had a fever and complains that her head hurts. Nose yuckies and today her eye swelled up and is leaking green stuff. Needless to say, we stayed home from church for these reasons and due to lack of sleep. She was running 103 this morning even with Tylenol and Motrin every 2 hours. Even through all this she still wants to play (some) and watch Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! which is her favorite show in all the world. Nothing else is really going on. It seems the whole house stops in time when Claire is sick. It doesn't happen very often praise God and I always try to remind myself it could be worse. Besides, it's only when she's sick that she likes to curl up in my lap anymore and just be held. That's always nice!
Last night we were watching Wheel of Fortune and the word excitable was in one of the puzzles. When I said the puzzle out loud, Claire repeated the word excitable. I thought that was a pretty big word for her! She has learned about 1/2 of the alphabet just from watching that show. I hope she feels better soon and is back to her normal "excitable" self.

0 comments: